Saturday, April 4, 2009

My Birthday Part 2 + ...?

Hmm...Why I put the title as 'My Birthday Part 2 + ...?'...Because I continue the last post so put as 'My Birthday Part 2'...And the '...?' I also don't what i will type so just like this la...Anything~Don't know what am I talking bout...= =...Oh~Anything...Let's start!!!

Besides they ( the post before this ) gave me present...Then Pastor's family gave me a T-shirt and uncle, Edwin n John gave me a book...Thanks for the gift...^@^...Although you gave me a bit late...Hehe...I don't mind...But about the T-shirt...TT...haiz~you know la...I also don't want to say...:P...

This is the T-shirt I said bout...nice huh?TT...


Nah...by uncle, Edwin and John...Anyway thank you so much!!


I wrapped it...see?shuang liao ma?you no need worry a...I will use it carefully...I will keep in my book shelf...But you wont see it next year...kaka...^@^...

( Click what I mean???Sorry...ss~:p... )



Haiz~exam is coming again...Next week o...TT...don't want to talk bout that...'spoy' my mood...fuh~

That's all la...acctually this post is specially for the late presents only...so got to go now...tata~ ^@^..

2 comments:

  1. wat i said lo...

    "I wrapped it...see?shuang liao ma?you no need worry a...I will use it carefully...I will keep in my book shelf...But you wont see it next year...kaka...^@^..."

    understand??

    Leti

    ReplyDelete