Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My Birthday!!!!

Few days ago was my birthday...on the 22nd of March...Thank you very much for those who wished me and gave me gifts...For those who did not do anything...Hehe....Nevermind la...So papa and mama brought me and others to SR and celebrate my birthday...We ate few pieces of cakes and drank few cups of drinks...So this 6 pieces and 5 different flavours cakes is my birthday cakes!^@^...Hehe...Want to eat???Haha...

6 pieces and 5 different flavours cakes...Nice huh?



This is Classic Cheese Cake...



This is High-fibre Cream Cheese Cake...



This Brownies Walnut Cake...



New York Cheese Cake!!!I Love it!!!!!!!!



Oreo Cheese Cake...



Espresso Affogato...


Caffe Mocha...



Fruity Yogurt Mix...



Tropical Smoothies...



When we were there,quite late already...So we saw those stocks came...Hehe...Inside the yellow yellow boxes has different cakes...



And this is the lorry...Hehe...Saw the SR word on it?



Present from Melvin,Mag and Melissa...Thank you so much!^@^



From Daniel...Love it too!!!know why?



^@^



Present from Evon...Thank you!!!



And this present is from who???Cute huh?not a present la...I bought for myself d...Hehe!^@^...Hey...Edwin...not cute a??really o...Bad boy!

Thank you again...Love you all...Muacks!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. wow...chesse cake man..i love it very much o...
    haha..u r welcome..dunno whether u like the present i gave u or not..bought from Australia 1 le..haha..wat's the present that evon gave??looks cute...^^


    ~MAG~

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's a saving box...yaya...very cute...nyway...thanks 4 d present u n d other M2 gv...

    ReplyDelete
  3. to me, that little trolley thingy is just a special trolley, not cute lar...blessed belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete