Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Just a little...

Two months, I didn't post anything. I guess I am too busy going for tuitions and preparing for exam, I mean FINAL exma. Ohya, the internet is being strike once by the thunder not long ago. -.- But it's fine now. =) Ahh! I lost my handphone in the cinema. >.> It dropped out from my jacket's pocket. I miss my phone soooooo much!! I used 3 years only! Although its' not as sensitive as before, but I still love it.. T^T I just don't like the phones now a days, Androids, touch-screen, etc. Ugh~ They just don't suit me although I'm using one now. -.- No choice, the phone I'm using before, they don't produce already~ Sigh~


Anyway, I get good results for my final exam! Hallelujah~ =D But I'm not sure whether I am REALLY that good or not, the standards here I can just say, lousy~ But that doesn't mean I look down on them or I may get straight A's in my coming major exam, SPM. I LOVE the teachers here, they are sooooooo hardworking, not like TBS' teachers sooooooo lazy. >.>


The next thing is, I'm not going to post anything regarding to my church camp last few months 'cause it is so long ago and I don't have many picutres and I'm too lazy to post. XD Sorry to disappoint you guys!


Sigh~ Sometimes life looks easy, but the real thing is just totally opposite of 'easy'. Am still struggling here... Just a few words of truth, I'm tired.




Don't ask me. Do ask me IF you dare.




Love,
Letitia
AKTF

No comments:

Post a Comment