Sunday, October 2, 2011

Final Exam

Sigh~ My final exam last for weeks! Almost a month!! >.< Anyway, brother is having his PMR first. My exam is straight after his which is on the 12th. T.T But the REAL final exam actually starts on the 8th I think, but I didn't take Account or Tamil Sastera so I'll start later~ Wuahaha!! Tomorrow our school let us off due to the form 3 students because I heard that there are not enough classroom~ Anyway, I'm 'schooling' 'cause my teachers wanted to finish our syllabus as soon as possible~


Flashback...
Students: Alah cikgu, minggu depan ada kelas tambahan ke??
Chemistry teacher: Ada! Memang ada kerana nak habiskan syllabus kamu. Arif semua syllabus Bio, Physics dan Chemistry dah nak habis ni. Kamu tinggal banyak lagi.
Students: Tapi cikgu, kita orang minggu depan ada kelas tambahan Bio dengan Physics~
Chemistry teacher: Cikgu Bio risau, Cikgy Physics risau, Cikgu Chemistry risau~ Memang lah ada.


T.T Tomorrow got Physics only~ Tuesday and Wednesday have Biology and Chemistry~ @.@
Few more months to form 5 life~ >.<


Anyway, everybody here thinks I'm a...I mean The Genius~ -.- <--- Unbelievable huh?? Yea, hard to maintain my 'The Genius' image~ >.< They thought my English is so high standard but in the REAL reality actually it's so poor like mad!! XDD




Love,
Letitia
AKTF

No comments:

Post a Comment