Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Holidays~

Actually I'm wondering who will come my blog to see my updates since I didn't update so long >.< Anyway whoever you are, thank you very much for being so faithful towards my updates~ XD

Since I shifted up here, things went smoothly. School very good~ =)
Getting used to the surroundings and the life style here although it's quite tiring! >.<
My world is much more bigger now~! XD
Much more bigger in many ways, so I think it is too much to type it out one by one.
You can come and ask my personally. =)

So how is everybody's holidays??
My holiday is bored + stressful + etc. XD
Didn't go anywhere except my mom's hometown.
But during this holidays, I shop a lot; read a lot~ =)
I just LOVE my books to da bones!!!
My sister keep complaining I read too much because she's alone most of the time.
Why? Because elder sister will be using the computer; brother will entertain himself well.
But she...So, she's alone~ XD

So these are some happy ones. =)
Now we go to the sad ones~
I think I won't go to the sad ones. It's meaningless you know?
What for I tell you and make you upset?? =)

Anyway, take care guys~
You can find me anytime. =)
*hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment