Thursday, June 16, 2011

Classmates

Today, don't know why whole Malaysia's Education Pegawai, almost 100 of them came to my school. (Didn't see anyone although it's 100 of them. -.-) So the best way to keep the students' mouths shut is to have EXAMS~! So call - Gerak Gempur~ Had Mathematics, History, English and Physics~ I didn't have my Physics paper because my teacher want to discuss our Mid-Year Exam's questions~ XD


After my English paper.. No! DURING my English paper, everybody just walk here and there like nobody's business!! They also copied my answer like nobody's business!! XD 1 of the reason is because there is no teacher in my class. They were busy with those pegawai-s~ XD After I finished my paper, I went around the class to borrow staple. Then suddenly somebody said :"Cikgu datang, cikgu datang!!" Half of the people in my class (including me~ XD) were not sitting on our seats, so everybody just busying find their way back to their seats~ It's not difficult for me to go back to my seat although it's like heaven-and-earth distance, saya ni handal~ XDD That schene reminded me of my primary school, my class - 6B. Ohya~ The speed ; my class NOW is so much slower than my PREVIOUS class!! XD


Last time in 6B class right? Everybody is like partying, we changed our places that is far far away from our seats. The group which is bigger will sit in a big circle. (I'm in the circle! XD) The smaller group will sit together too, but not like us~ XD The noise is like :"!@#!@#$%^&*!@#$^&*~!@#$%^&* ;HAHAHAHAH ;HEHEHEHE ; WEI LA ; SHILO SHILO(是咯是咯)...@.@ So whenever our teachers is on their way to our class, half way on the stairs already. It's just a 10 to 20 steps to our class. Same, somebody will say :"老师来了, 老师来了!!" Everybody, within SECONDS, back to their seats, back to normal!! Of course we'll keep quiet, automatically~ Sometimes you just want to laugh out loud because our reactions is TOO fast and everybody's actions is EXACTLY the same!! It's quite impossible, you know??


1 more thing!! Teacher is not in our class right? We changed our places and talk right? (Not gossip, ok?) We talked loudly, carzyly right?? And then SUDDENLY... ------silence----- During that FEW seconds of silence, everybody will look at each other, and what happen?? "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" <-------That's our response! XD After that we continued to talk again~! XD How cute we were~~ =)


Ahh~ How I miss those times~ =)

I think I'll stop here.
Hope that you'll enjoy my post. =)

Take care ya~

Love,
Letitia

No comments:

Post a Comment