Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Farewell Joshua....

Haiz~Yesterday me, some youths, some parents and his friends went to airport to see the last face of Joshua...Haha...Sorry ya~ My english really tak boleh guna d...We went off to airport about 6.30pm..So late o...Reached there about 7 or 8 something...At first we cant find which terminal Joshua was...Then saw Joshua in McDonald...Haha...I'm so hungry that time o...Haha...But nevermind la...Later can eat geh...Hehe...Then everybody went to toilet...After that went in to McD again...Then after we went out from McD saw Loh's family...Then we went in to the terminal together...Saw many people there...Everybody busy taking pics, talking and etc. After we took some pics with Joshua...Then later pastor prayed for him...Then he went in d...Don't know go where...I really don't know..Hehe...I thought I can eat my favourite McD burger---Double Cheese Burger!But pa said want to go back Tampin only eat...Ok lo...So I bought a Sundae ice-cream then 'zhao' liao...About 10 something reached Tampin...Fetched Sarah from her friend's house...Then went for dinner! Yeah yeah~ ^^...After that went to Mag's house...Hannah took her car and I took my shoes..Hehe...Then went back home...
So this was the scene...Hehe...


Don't know his friends doing what there...


His hand luaggage...


A pic without me...Hehe...


Joshua and his brother---Joel...


Joshua and uncle...


Joshua and me...


Joshua and Mag...Hehe...Sorry ya~



Joshua with some uncles aunties...Edwin, why are you there d?


Here got 17 people...


But here got 19 people wor...Ohya..John and Cordelia...Haha...

Love,
Letitia

5 comments:

  1. aiyeryer~i'm so ugly...btw i thought u all eat ur dinner in mcdonald??haha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..no la...

    -Letitia-

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah...so much money to eat mcdonalds....
    owh, ya, i know
    tampin no mcdonald...thats why come here must eat...haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. eh

    edwin loh

    izit tampin no McD funny?
    -.-

    ReplyDelete
  5. edwin---u 'wei le' me go n open 1 McD la..k?haha!jk la jk...^^...

    Li Min---not funny...he ownself SS-ing ma...

    -Letitia-

    ReplyDelete