Thursday, June 4, 2009

Church Camp

Wuahahahahahahahaha!!!After the 10 days Fasting & Prayer and 7 days of exam...Finaly,Church Camp!!!Had lots of fun with you guys...Love ya~ ^@^...The church camp was a 3 days 2 nights camp...Went there by 1 bus,2 vans and a car...Haiz...I'm in the bus but all of the guys were in the van...TT...Anyway it's better than sitting van and car..Haha...Erm...After the Sunday Service,we had our lunch in Quan Qiu Restaurant...No nice at all...:P...Good thing I didn't eat much...Later I vommit in the bus...Hehe...I sat the last row with Mag,Hannah and Daniel...Walao...Want to sleep also can not...Keep 'jumping' the whole way...Giddy~ @.@.. I'm not sure how much time we took to reach there...But it is really long~Quite bored in the bus...Hearing MP3 and chit chating with everybody...Slept for a few mins then 'jump' up again...=.=...Ok lo...Don't want to sleep d...Huh~When we almost reach there...The bus driver la...Drove so fast...When we 'cross' the bump,half of the people sat behind all 'jump' up...Everybody scream loudly...Haha...I'm the one...:P...For me sitting at the last row had a few distance away from the seat...Haha...^^...3 days 2 nights past quickly...Haiz...Miss it so much!!!When I reached home everybody 'snatching' the toilet to DB...=.=...Maybe LS...??

1st Day...
This was the bus...Hehe...


Those campers who had cars parked in the church...


Everybody choosing their places...Hehe...I'm sitting the last row..


Acctually the 1st two vans and the 1st car was following us to camp...The others was following us too...Because the bus driver drove too slow d...Haha...( I think you cant understand what am I saying....Because I myself also cant really understand what am I saying... )


We stopped and took a rest...


Finally,we reached the hotel!!!


A banner specially for us...Wuahaha...Anyway,it is a banner??


This was the vehicles we used---1 bus 2 church vans 1 car...


This was our camp booklet...


Lobby~See up there that thing?Optical Illusion...Hehe...


And this was...???


View from lobby~


Simply took a pic with mag...


On the way to my room---301...


Many monkeys...Too small huh?


Na...This monkey is clearer right?


Hehe...So scare he come and kacau me...I heard some of the campers said that the monkeys chased them...


Pool~I didn't swim....Hehe...


Same place~


Some of the little kids were swimming..John, Joyce, Jesicca and Cordelia...


Suddenly, they all became floats bodies...Haha...浮尸...Get what I say?I don't know in english..Haha...


Their things...Who's towel? Who's shirt? Who's bag?


A board with this paper...


Nothing to do...Took a pic with mag again...I know I'm not pretty at all...But that time I high ma...Hehe...


Hehe...


Refreshment from Tampin...=.=...


Look like YA service ho?


Just because Mag and Melissa's room is near me and my sis' room...They 303 we 301...So high again..Hehe...


I like this more than just now that pic...

2nd Day...
Our breakfast...Yam Sing~~~~Or cheers...Anything you want...


High again...Funny looking huh?


Almost the same...=.=...


Games time...Wallets and handphones kept by those don't play games d uncles anuties...


We change our hall...This hall is so much better, bigger and cooler than the small hall...


3rd Day...
I woke up at 5.30am just because of the sun rise...Reached the beach at 6.40 maybe...I didn't take 1 hour to reach the beach..Is me and Mag gave morning calls to Edwin,uncle and Melissa...After morning call went in their room and kacau them...Haha...So cute la them...


Finally~


Hehe...I know it's blur...


Happy to see sun rise with Mag, Melissa, Sarah, Hannah, uncle, Edwin, Andrew, Joshua etc.


When I went back to my room with Mag, Melissa, Sarah, uncle and Edwin...Hannah, Joshua and Andrew sitting there looking the sun...Hehe...Cute la them...


After devotion,went to the 'canteen' and had my breafast!^@^...And this pic le..I don't know what Mag wanted to do but at the end the watermelon fell on the cup and became like this...Haha...


Everybody laughed loundly and quickly took out the camera and took a pic before the watermelon drop...


This 1 is Joel purposely do d...Hehe...Almost the same with Mag...The difference is Mag is accidentally and Joel is purposely...Hehe....


The chocolate cake by the hotel...Quite nice~


We celebrate Happy Birthday for 3 June babies and celebrate Edwin get his JPA..Joshua's farewell...TT...


Acctually they were just acting...No candles on the cake...


Everybody cut the cake...


Congrats SF!!!



Smilling happily and had the last mouth of his cake...Haha...


It was the last night so everybody enjoy before they went back to their room...


The youths were playing snooker...


Our 'quan ti zhao'...I took it from Edwin's blog..:P...


The youths...


I'm in the bus...This 2 boys were waiting for the van...So it was 2 person...


Came another 3...It was 5 person..


Another 2....Became 7 person...


Finally, they knew I were taking their pics...And they started to pose...


Joshua took pics from outside to inside to bus...But I am taking pics from inside to outside the bus...


Uncle..I know you wanted to sit with Mag and me...Don't so 'mm se dak'...In cantonese...


Hehe...John, you so fair la...Hannah just nice...But Mag, you are a little dark...Hehe..


Nothing to do so I took this pic...Hehe...I took my little turtle and pillow to camp...^@^...


Last, love you guys so much!!!Ohya...Forget to thank four gentlemen...Hehe...uncle, Edwin, Joshua and Joel...Muacks!

5 comments:

  1. haha..yaya..i'm dark..hehe..ya..btw i wanna thanks Uncle,Edwin N Joshua for sending me n leti back to our room...thank you so so so much..^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah, use english ah...keep it up!!
    so many pics you uploaded, so free ah you>>>

    edwin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mag---hehe...u thank them in ur blog better la...haha...

    edwin---wat u mean 'wa i use eng'???i not using eng 4 d 1st time k?free?ya...quite lo...but so tiring man...share the joy ma...haha...^@^...

    -Letitia-

    ReplyDelete
  4. yer~ so shuang man... huh~
    u all actually have to pay me cos i guard u all's car... i had been patrolling every evening... lolz... XD...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dun hv a car...u wan take from my dad...:P...

    --Letitia

    ReplyDelete