Thursday, April 29, 2010

SF Edwin

Happy Birthday SF ED!hehe...This is my special gift to you...I knew you open your gift already...I didn't mean to laugh at you about your neck...I just found that thing is cute and it's yellow in colour...Hope you don't mind about the long neck..hehe! Do you like your present?!?Of course I hope you'll like it la...Anyway, may God bless you! =)
I love you...


Very cute la SF...=)

Wei...You haven't teach me le...

I love this pic!!!

Happy Birthday!!!

Love,
TM

3 comments:

  1. Wow...TM, very good.nice post!haha...
    I'm ok with the present la...you don't be so scared keep asking me whether I'm angry or not...

    ReplyDelete
  2. SF -- of coz it's a nice post..for SF ma..haha!aiyo...d msg u gv me sounds angry la..ok?nex tm muz put some hehe or haha...ok?=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya,edwin,ur msg is really like u're angry...n strict! sms wit u very scary...XD

    sarah

    ReplyDelete