Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Daddy's Reunion Dinner With His Collenge Friends

Sorry for the late updates...:P...Lazy to blog la...But I will come back once a month...?Hehe...so let's start now...

I forget the exact date...I think is last last week...We went to my dad's reunion dinner at Aunty Dorinda's house...I know the spelling wrong...:P...Wow~ Her house like a PALACE!!!
Love her house so much~ ^^...

People's fencing...Wow~

Guard's pass...So much!


Her house...


The owner of this 'palace' is the boss of Samsung handphone in Malaysia...As a official handphone sponser in Beijing Olympic, he is honor to carry the torch at the opening ceremony...( hehe...my mom helped me...:P )


Cool le...


Their dining place...


Swimming pool~


Way down to the gym room...Ohya...And their 'cinema' room...


Way don't know to where...Hehe...



Cute and tiny shells...^^



Kitchen...


Gym room...


Sofa in the gym room...



Acctually sambung together then you'll know what am I taking...Erm...It's part of their living room...


Decoration...?




We were in this room...Two air-conds but they doesn't work well..SO HOT MAN!!!

Hehe...End of our 'tour' in the palace...^^


Love,
Letitia

4 comments:

  1. it's nt last week...during the holidays la...the 1st stairs is the indoor way to the gym...the 2nd stairs is the outdoor way...

    ReplyDelete
  2. edwin---hehe!^^

    -Letitia-

    ReplyDelete