Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day...

Yesterday it was Mother's Day...I woke up at 8 something...Bathed...Called those piggies to wake up...Then get ready to church...^@^...A little nervous...Why?Of course nervous la!!!Normally when I'm in the PA room...I do LCD only...But for today,special service ma,sure got presentations lo...Then I need to do LCD,lightings and PA...Ohya...'Somebody' told me I'm having a BIGGGGGGGGGGGGGG project a...You 心知肚明 la...Acctually doing PA d...But Uncle Joseph do d...Hehe...So I only need to do LCD and lightings lo...And most of the time SF was helping me la...So not so nervous lo...Haha...Thanks thanks!!!Good thing nothing 'special' happen...Hehe...Ok...When the service started,Aunty Siok Eng in-charge the pre-service prayer..Then Edwin and his team leaded everybody in praise & worship...( Bad english...Sorry~ )After that was announcement by Aunty Irene and her interpreter Edwin...Then Pastor James and Aunty Siok Eng went up...Something like MC...Haha...The first presentation was presented by the Praise Exercise leaded by Aunty Peng Hua...Hehe...After that was Aunty Irene Chua's testimony...Next was Aunty Irene's short little cute drama by Melvin,Zhen Yang and En Xin...Then is Dance presentation!!!By some youths and some little children...Sorry because I don't have the video...Cause I'm doing the lightings...So if you want to see,go to ER---Edwin's blog and see la...Anyway,everybody done a GOOD job!!!^@^...Lastly was pastor's message time and his interpreter Aunty Siok Eng...Pastor prayed for mothers and ended the service...

Views from PA room...Haha...

Pre-service prayer...


Hehe...Acctually still got many slides d....But don't have the time to take only...Especailly that slides with foods like donuts...Haha...^@^...



This was the Praise Exercise I mentioned just now...



And this is the view from PA room while pastor was preaching...



Next pastor prayed for all mothers...And we stretched our hands...See?



全体妈妈照...



Haha...My ice-cream...Know where I get from?See the cups in this pic?If you reconize the cup then you will know the answer...^@^...

Lastly...

Happy Belated Mother's Day!!!

From Kong family to all mothers...

13 comments:

  1. haha...everything was fine... thank God...
    the ice-cream sure from pizza hut lo... bcos:
    1. i know u all go PH...
    2. tried it b4... ^@^

    ReplyDelete
  2. so much money la u...can eat Pizza Hut...
    haha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mike---aiya...u cheat...haha...u know d...u should not say ma...

    Edwin---i din say i gt a lot money a...is my father la haiyo...u come n eat wif me lo...haha...

    ReplyDelete
  4. aiyo...if u 1 2 take the video..u can ask me to take for u mah...no problem 1...hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  5. mag u better don't record...
    sure shaky wan...cause you laugh like a cray girl...

    ReplyDelete
  6. mag---haha...yaho...4gt d lo...so neervous...

    edwin---haha...yalo...hu cal u so funny le?

    -Letitia-

    ReplyDelete
  7. ya o..forgot already..hehe..btw..u spell wrongly...is crazy not cray..haha..

    ReplyDelete
  8. yea..my english so cha...tak layak get jpa...

    ReplyDelete
  9. 我没有那个意思啦。。。不要想酱多。。ur english is much much better than me...k???

    ReplyDelete
  10. yalo...at least better than me...then oso dun hv BROKEN d...my eng ALL totally broken d...dun know y u guys understand...haha...

    -Letitia-

    ReplyDelete
  11. dun like that la...i dun mean it...if i hurt u..then i have to say sry to u...对不起罗恩维,我说错话了。。i'm so sry...

    ReplyDelete
  12. edwin---haiyo...dun talk like that la...TM XT one know?

    -Letitia-

    ReplyDelete